The UNIVERSALE hand pruner has a comfortable and sturdy handle, made of hot forged aluminum and covered with non-slip coating for maximum longevity and comfort for both right and left handed.
Thanks to the anvil shape of the cutting head, this professional pruning shears delivers a smooth and effortless cutting keeping the wrist in natural position and preventing any kick-back at the end of the cut.
The curved counter-blade shape holds the branch firmly during cutting, while the cavity on the blades facilitates the penetration of the shears onto the branch, reducing efforts during the pruning process.
The aluminum counter-blade and the steel blade are hot forged for better sharpeness and resistance than those cold forged, with a lifetime guarantee againts breakage.
• Comfortable and sturdy handle, suitable for both right and left handed
• Anvil type blade for cleaner cut and no backlash
• Curved counter-blade shape for holding the branch firmly
• Cavity on blade for reduced friction while pruning
• Locking system easy to open and close