The TUCANO VG 6 ratchet-operated lopper head is suitable for gardening and arboriculture activities, offering precise and easy pruning of thick branches up to 1.6 inch diameter with minimal effort.
Compatable only with the Castellari AT series extendable poles, the lopper head features anodized surface treatment for resistance over time and pully cord system for practical use.
The curved counter-blade shape holds the branch firmly during cutting, while the cavity on the blade facilitates the penetration of the treetop shears onto the branch, reducing efforts during the pruning process.
• Anodized surface treatment for longevity
• Curved counter-blade for holding the branch firmly
• Cavity on blade for reduced friction while pruning
• Pulley system activated by cords
• Compatible with Castellari’s AT series extendable poles only