Suitable for cut-to-length work on all plants, the M80 and M100 straight blade loppers enable users to tackle heavy-duty cutting jobs well without straining or expending a lot of energy.
The “S” tie-rod lever mechanism increases leverage making cutting extremely easy. The lopper chops through 1.8 inch branches effortlessly.
The straight anvil blades cut through the toughest of branches fast with no kick-back and allow to tackle heavy duty pruning jobs without fatigue in arms and shoulders.
The lightweight handles are made of oval shaped extruded aluminum with anodized surface capable of supporting extreme tension.
Available in 2 sizes: M80, M100 (see tab above).
• Lever mechanism with “S” tie-rod deliveres extra leverage for easier cutting
• Hot-forged carbon steel blade for better sharpness and resistance over time
• Aluminum counter-blade with lifetime guarantee against breakage
• Sturdy aluminum handles for maximum strenght and control
• Non-slip grip for increased comfort and ensured balanced weight across the tool