The ergonomic handle of these pruning shears combined with the curved counter-blade shape makes the ERGONOMIC model the easier to use for small and large hands in all pruning activities.
The anvil shape of the cutting head delivers a more precise and effortless cutting keeping the wrist in natural position and preventing any kick-back at the end of the cut.
The curved counter-blade shape holds the branch firmly during cutting, while the cavity on the blades facilitates the penetration of the shears onto the branch, reducing efforts during the pruning process.
The aluminum counter-blade and the steel blade are hot forged for better sharpeness and resistance than those cold forged, with a lifetime guarantee againts breakage.
• Ergonomic handle suitable for all hand sizes
• Anvil type blade for cleaner cut and no backlash
• Curved counter-blade shape for holding the branch firmly
• Cavity on blade for reduced friction while pruning
• Locking system easy to open and close