With its ultra-light design and built for professional grade application, the TUCANO C lopper is the ideal tool for intensive pruning and effortless cutting and offers the best handle opening/cutting capacity ratio.
The “S” tie-rod lever mechanism provides extra leverage up to 2 inch branches cutting capacity.
The curved hot-forged anvil blades grip the branch firmly while the cavity on the aluminum counter-blade reduces friction, making pruning faster and smoother.
The lightweight handles are made of oval shaped extruded aluminum with anodized surface capable of supporting extreme tension.
Available in 4 sizes: Tucano C40, Tucano C60, Tucano C80, Tucano C100 (see tab above).
• Lever mechanism with “S” tie-rod deliveres extra leverage for easier cutting
• Curved anvil blades for a sharper and longer lasting cut
• Cavity on blade for reduced friction while pruning
• Sturdy aluminum handles for maximum strenght and control
• Non-slip grip for increased comfort and ensured balanced weight across the tool